Law enforcement is one of the most stressful professions in the country. Officers deal with the worst of humanity and see the results of horrific accidents and crimes. They have a higher rate of post-traumatic stress than any other profession. Correctional officers work in one of the most toxic work environments in the country. They work in constant fear of injury and are exposed to society’s worst offenders. Working in these conditions for sev... Full Article »
Posts by Michael Orticelle:
Nov 30, 2016 in Fitness & Health & Law Enforcement Today & Leadership & Officer Safety & Survival & TrainingBy: Michael Orticelle
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join the 100,000+ law enforcement professionals who receive the weekly Calibre newsletter filled with analysis of force encounters caught on video, training articles, product reviews, expert commentary and more.
Click here to sign up.
- Gun Violence: What Cops Have to Say May 17, 2021
- How Do We Stop the Gun Violence? May 12, 2021
- Cop Meets Racist Rant With Impressively Calm Professionalism May 5, 2021
- VIDEO: Cops Get Mad When People Who Don’t Understand Force Encounters Judge Them. How Much Do YOU Really Know? May 5, 2021
- Opinions without foundation April 27, 2021