TRAIN YOUR ENTIRE DEPARTMENT FOR ONLY $199.00!
STRESS IS COMPOUNDING. FRICTION IS BUILDING
PATIENCE IS DWINDLING…and increased police encounters with pressurized people is inevitable.
Be trained and ready!
- Avoid foolish, yet surprisingly common, mistakes that cause tense encounters to erupt.
- Recognize that de-escalation is a not a tactic…it’s a goal.
- Understand how overcharged emotions obstruct rational thinking.
- Gauge situational temperature to help defuse & control, not further incite, potentially explosive encounters.
- Use strategic questions to identify an agitated person’s needs and gain attention, trust, & cooperation.
- Apply proven strategies to help slow the momentum of a stressed encounter and facilitate de-escalation.
- Use active listening and legendary techniques for “reading” people to reveal insights people subconsciously “leak” that can clue you in to a person’s thinking and in some cases preempt attack.
Timely • Practical • 100% Online!
Latest posts by Calibre Press (see all)
- Calibre Press Tip of the Week - May 26, 2020
- From all of us at Calibre Press: Thank you for your sacrifice and your service! - May 24, 2020
- Calibre Readers Respond to the “Constitutional Cop” Situation - May 20, 2020