– You walk into a restaurant and get an immediate sense that you should leave.
– You are about to step on to an elevator with a stranger and something stops you.
– You interview a potential new employee who has the resume to do the job, but something tells you not to offer a position.
These scenarios all represent LEFT OF BANG, the moments before something bad happens. But how many times have you talked yourself out of leaving the restaurant, getting off the elevator, or getting over your silly “gut” feeling about someone? Is there a way to not just listen to your inner protector more, but to actually increase your sensitivity to threats before they happen?
Legendary Marine General James Mattis asked the same question and issued a directive to operationalize the Marine Corps’ Combat Hunter program. A comprehensive and no-nonsense approach to heightening each and every one of our gifts of fear, LEFT OF BANG is the result.
Latest posts by Calibre Press (see all)
- 10 Tips for Building Strong Post-Event Press Releases - July 31, 2020
- Taking the Bite Out of K-9 Related Lawsuits - July 29, 2020
- 13 Steps to Safer Force-on Force Training - July 27, 2020