Developing the Ultimate Instructor
This program begins with an examination of the essential components necessary for successful presentations. Students will learn how to prepare quality curriculum and develop dynamic presentation skills that will captivate their audiences.
The inability to effectively develop quality media is one of the greatest struggles of today’s instructors. Focusing on Presentation Skills, Lesson Plans, Common Myths of Public Speaking and Modern Technology, this course will enable the presenter to effectively use PowerPoint, Video and Internet related media to enhance their content in order to create the most dynamic and powerful training program.
- Presentation Skills: The audience wants you to succeed
- Overcoming Public Speaking Fears: A successful approach
- The Lesson Plan: The foundation of a successful program
- PowerPoint: The next level of effective visual
- Video: Teaching to the new generations
- Success: Putting it all together