It was one of the worst feelings I’ve ever felt, decades ago, as a patrol officer. It was the day I realized, in an instant, that my patrol commander was not at all interested in my professional well-being. Instead, he was only concerned with satisfying an arbitrary citizen who made a spurious complaint against me. I was considered guilty by default and admonished without any due process. Adding insult to injury, I was subjected to additional r... Full Article »
Posts by Lisa Glennon:
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join the 100,000+ law enforcement professionals who receive the weekly Calibre newsletter filled with analysis of force encounters caught on video, training articles, product reviews, expert commentary and more.
Click here to sign up.
- VIDEO: Inmate Threatens to Slit CO’s Throat After He’s Taken Hostage & Stabbed April 6, 2021
- VIDEO: Lighting-Fast Knife Attack on Officer. Walking Away, Then Full Charge…in 1 Second! March 31, 2021
- Ambush Survival: Increasing Officer Safety March 30, 2021
- “I saw bravery drive past me yesterday…” In memory of Officer Eric Talley March 25, 2021
- Decision Making in Seconds: Every Force Event is Unique March 23, 2021