Horror vacui (“Nature abhors a vacuum.”) —Aristotle When leadership fails to act on issues, either long term or short term, informal leaders can, and sometimes will, emerge and fill the void of leadership in an organization. This obviously can have a detrimental effect to the health and longevity of that organization. Power in an organization can be classified as either formal or informal. Formal power is organizational power attained th... Full Article »
Posts by Gary Morrison:
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join the 100,000+ law enforcement professionals who receive the weekly Calibre newsletter filled with analysis of force encounters caught on video, training articles, product reviews, expert commentary and more.
Click here to sign up.
- Gun Violence: What Cops Have to Say May 17, 2021
- How Do We Stop the Gun Violence? May 12, 2021
- Cop Meets Racist Rant With Impressively Calm Professionalism May 5, 2021
- VIDEO: Cops Get Mad When People Who Don’t Understand Force Encounters Judge Them. How Much Do YOU Really Know? May 5, 2021
- Opinions without foundation April 27, 2021